- un-disgruntle yourself
- comfort someone
- be comforted
- go to a quiet place
- press a magic button and fix everything
- get a hug
- see something cute
- hear rain noises
- play cute games
- cut something/someone (blood)
- break something
- open a window
- have a guided relaxation
- listen to nature sounds (or here)
- do nothing for 2 minutes
- play the piano
- make cute ecards
- make cool music (ex.)
- get an idea for what to do
- avoid boredom
- watch a dream
- have a stickman adventure
Winter sore throat “tea”- In a jar combine lemon slices, organic honey and sliced ginger. Close jar and put it in the fridge, it will form into a “jelly”. To serve- spoon jelly into mug and pour boiling water over it. Store in fridge 2-3 months.
This is not just a sore throat thing! This is actually a Korean traditional tea (Ginger Tea). Go heavy on the ginger and light on the lemon and it does WONDERS for the general malaise you get when you’re sick, especially nausea (because ginger).
My lunch creation that i am taking to work today. Good if you are trying to cut down on carbs or if you are out of bread/wraps and you still want sandwich meats. I will be eating this with low fat cottage cheese and carrot sticks. Also, i did not use any dressings, just salt and pepper for seasonings.
I LOVE THIS.
Who says you need to order carry out for fried rice?
- 1/2 Cup brown whole grain rice
- Onion, Diced
- Carrots, Diced
- 1 Egg
- Olive Oil
- Soy Sauce
- Steam Rice for 45 min, add a little bit of vinegar with the water to make sticky
- Dice veggies, throw into pan with oil
- Throw on rice and cake down
- Cook for 4-5 min on medium-high heat
- Flip/Mix Rice
- Cook for another 4-5 min
- Move the rice over for the scrambled egg, dice and mix as the egg cooks
- Throw on soy sauce, let simmer for ~30-45 seconds
- Eat :3
Stress Management: A Guide for College Students
For anyone who needs some stress relief, really.
you are allowed to terminate toxic relationships
you are allowed to walk away from people who hurt you
you are allowed to be angry and selfish and unforgiving
you don’t owe anyone an explanation for taking care of yourself
thank you this is so comforting
Steps for coping with Intrusive Thoughts
- Label these thoughts as “intrusive obsessive thoughts.”
- Remind yourself that these thoughts are automatic and you can safely ignore them.
- Accept and allow the thoughts into your mind. Do not try to push them away.
- Breathe diaphragmatically until your anxiety starts to go down.
- Continue whatever you were doing prior to the intrusive thought.
Try Not To:
- Engage the thoughts in any way.
- Push the thoughts out of your mind.
- Try to figure out what your thoughts “mean.”
- Convince yourself that you would never do what the thoughts are saying.
- Change your behavior so that you avoid the possibility of acting on your thoughts.
- Label your anxiety level and watch it go up and down.
- Allow the thoughts to remain without hindrance. (They will go away on their own).
- Focus on managing your anxiety in the present. Diaphragmatic breathing is especially helpful.
- Green tea: Made with steamed tea leaves, it has a high concentration of EGCG and has been widely studied. Green tea’s antioxidants may interfere with the growth of bladder, breast, lung, stomach, pancreatic, and colorectal cancers; prevent clogging of the arteries, burn fat, counteract oxidative stress on the brain, reduce risk of neurological disorders like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases, reduce risk of stroke, and improve cholesterol levels.
- Black tea: Made with fermented tea leaves, black tea has the highest caffeine content and forms the basis for flavored teas like chai, along with some instant teas. Studies have shown that black tea may protect lungs from damage caused by exposure to cigarette smoke. It also may reduce the risk of stroke.
- White tea: Uncured and unfermented. One study showed that white tea has the most potent anticancer properties compared to more processed teas.
- Oolong tea: In an animal study, those given antioxidants from oolong tea were found to have lower bad cholesterol levels. One variety of oolong, Wuyi, is heavily marketed as a weight loss supplement, but science hasn’t backed the claims.
- Pu-erh tea: Made from fermented and aged leaves. Considered a black tea, its leaves are pressed into cakes. One animal study showed that animals given pu-erh had less weight gain and reduced LDL cholesterol.
- Chamomile tea: Its antioxidants may help prevent complications from diabetes, like loss of vision and nerve and kidney damage, and stunt the growth of cancer cells.
- Echinacea: Often touted as a way to fight the common cold, the research on echinacea has been inconclusive.
- Hibiscus: A small study found that drinking three cups of hibiscus tea daily lowered blood pressure in people with modestly elevated levels.
- Rooibos (red tea): A South African herb that is fermented. Although it has flavonoids with cancer-fighting properties, medical studies have been limited.
Hiiiii, do you know of any spells/rituals to increase sexual desire? Like to try to draw the sexual attention of someone that you desire as well?
Aphrodisiacs are lovely.
you can also use these things in spell work as well. Make an Ego Bag of the person and fill it with these foods.